Wednesday 15 August 2012

Visiting Massage - Experienced male masseur for Ladies Gents and Couples *

Spoil yourself or your partner with a relaxing, stress freeing, full body Aromatherapy or Swedish massage in the comfort of your own home or hotel room ?. I am a fully qualified, experienced male masseur (BSYA (Arom)) and use only the finest Essential Oils. I offer a visiting Swedish and Aromatherapy massage service for ladies, gents and couples throughout west central Scotland covering the Glasow, Stirling, Falkirk areas. I am also available for ladies pampering evenings, massages are tailored to suit the number of clients and the time available. You set the time and cost, contact me with your requirements. Rates: Ladies/Gents - 35 Couples - 55 Multiple clients - Contact me Special offers are often available including: Couples discounts (40 per couple) Gift Vouchers. Intoductory and Loyalty discounts. ****************************** Hi there, If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. SWEDISH (holistic) MASSAGE has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as well as improve the blood circulation and removal of toxins. Aches and pains are reduced and stress levels lowered. SPORTS MASSAGE concentrates on specific are

0 comments:

Post a Comment