Tuesday 17 July 2012

An Amazing massage as you required +

I am an Asian ITEC Qualified masseur from BSY. I work part time as masseur. I am available for out call massage anywhere in London. Please call or text me for more info. All massage will be done to relax you and after the massage you will be more than Happy for calling me. I am sure you will call me again and again. So what are you waiting for? I am waiting for your call to book you for an amazing fullllll bady massage. I offer massage to both genders. I do not offer sexual service. Love you all. Whether you suffer from back pain, muscle stiffness or general body tightness we have the solution for you. We offer full body Sports Massage Therapy, Swedish and Thai Massage with oil ; we provide treatments at our premises in Maida Vale or we can come to you at the comfort of your own home or hotel room. I am Sports Massage Therapy qualified and our services are for men and women. Please Note: This is not a sexual service. Looking forward to your calls. on 07768371940 Layaali. HI, I am a french hairdresser and I need for tomorrow morning at 10am a woman model for a haircut. It s not for a big change but not just cut the end :-) It is for an interview so keep your style but not dirty!!! if you are interesting but not avalaible at this time call me and I can change the time! my phone is 07583150967, you can call until 11pm and tomorrow from 8am the hairsalon is in london ROAD , I give you more information by phone! THANKS a lot EMILIE Pink lace beauty is located within HairTech - 19 Gamel Road, Leicester, LE5 6TB. We provide a professional, personal & friendly beauty therapy servic

0 comments:

Post a Comment