Tuesday 17 July 2012

Professional affordable TEETH WHITENING at ur own home £69 !

69 TEETH WHITENING FOR JULY ONLY!!! brilliant results. Teeth whiter or ur money bk!! mobile service around the uk!! group appointments from 60 pp (min of 2 people) add me on FB- Teeth - Whitening Mobile - Hair for more info, piks, comments and results evenings, weekends or weekday appointments available contact our staff on- 07590665802 Happy to help QUALIFIED BEAUTY THERAPIST Have all your beauty treatments in the comfort of your own home with very competitive prices! Minimum spend is 20.00 WAXING PRICES: Half leg- 10 Full leg- 17 Half arm- 8 Full arm- 14 Bikini line- 7 Lip-4 Chin-4 Sides- 5 Eyebrows- 8 Under arm- 7 TINTING: Eyebrows- 4 Lash tint- 8 Beautiful eyes offer- Brow shape, brow tint, lash tint- 15 Full set cluster lashes: 12! ( Lasts 7-10 days ) FAKE BAKE SPRAY TAN- 15! Please feel free to contact me (chloe) for an appointment on-07531803000 I am based in Romford and I am happy to travel within 5 miles to your home, I can travel further but a small fuel charge will apply : ) we provide sports & relax massages. monday to friday after 6 pm. weeknd any time. price --- 40 pound ph. full satisfaction. I am MSc Biomedical engineering university student, Also I am Holding MBBS Degree and PG Diploma in TB and Chest Disease, PG Diploma in Occupational He

0 comments:

Post a Comment